Looking for places to eat premium steaks?
Otto’s deli fresh’s steak menu ranges from Australian Grass-fed Beef Sirloin @ $16 to US Prime Beef Ribeye Lip On @$32 to Australian Grain-fed Wagyu Beef Sirloin (Grade 6) @$35. Be well assured that its steaks are of the finest quality as it comes directly from Swiss Butchery that is known for its top-grade meat offerings. Hence, that is how you can get to eat premium steaks at affordable prices.
The steak is tender, juicy and well marinated and it also comes with flavourful mushroom sauce and real potato sticks that are lightly seasoned.
You could also get the Butcher Platter or the Cheese Platter for appetisers while waiting for your main course to be served. The Butcher Platter has a spread of different types of hams such as Premium Honey Glazed Ham, Mortadella Pork Ham and Parma Ham, Meatloaf and Salamis together with pickled pearl onion, gherkin and toasted bread. The different meats are thinly sliced and neatly plated for easy sharing with family or friends. Remember to try the cute little white balls known as pickled pearl onion.
Red and white wines are also available.
- Katnoock Founder’s Block Sauvignon Blanc
- Wither Hills Pinot Gris
- Fendant de Valais Blanc D’Amour
- Ceretto Langhe Arneis Blange
- Riesling Muller Kabinett- Trocken
- Meursault Perrie 1er Cru 2009 Maison Roche de Bellene
- Blauburgunder Weinhaus Merdinger Buhl Germany
- Le Haut Medoc de Lagrange 2012 France
- Evan & Tate Cabernet Sauvignon
- Chateau de Clairefont 2011 France
- Evan & Tate Redbrook Cabernet Sauvignon
- Brunello di Montalicino Doog Castiglion del Bosco
- Ceretto Barolo Ital
Come by to this place when you are in the area and hanging out with your friends.
Otto’s Deli Fresh
Address: 118 Holland Avenue, #02-01 Raffles @ Holland Village
Contact: 6694 3291
Operation hours: Daily from 11am to 10pm
Written by: Coralle Wong