Was recently introduced to Recherche Skincare and I tried them out so i could give a review on these products!
First of all, Recherche is not heavily scented and i personally do like unscented products (although i do get drawn to really nice smelling products), they are mild and gentle on the skin as they use 100% sustainable plant-based ingredients, no artificial colorants, no alcohol, no parabens and no formaldehyde forming preservatives!
Best part is these products are made in Singapore and this local based brand makes sure to only use the finest plant-based ingredients from around the world to develop the essential skincare can trust, especially for Asian skin. I like that they do not use animal testing as well.
– Amino Acid cleansing mousse has a foamy texture and helps to remove make up too! I like the smooth and bouncy feel after using this. It has orange essential oil and lavender essential oil, so it smells really refreshing and helps you to relax after a long day out.
– Revitalising Tonic is to be used after the amino acid cleaning mousse, i use it like a toner to continue to my cleansing routine, best when used with a cotton pad so your skin can fully absorb the product.
– Nourishing Skin Cream helps to strengthen and hydrate the skin deeply, i love this one, its very light and does not have a tacky texture on the skin. My skin absorbs this very fast and its very moisturising!
– Cell Repair Lift Serum, for use on the face as well as the neck. It helps to diminish appearance of wrinkles and restore the skin’s youth.
– Protective Hydrator is your last step of the Recherché skin care routine, acts like a “sunscreen”, it protects the skin from UVA and UVB rays, InfraRed radiation and blue light! You must remember to use this!
Overall, the layering of these products are well complemented and best of all it’s not sticky on the skin and i actually can feel it absorbing into my skin, quenching the thirst of my skin. If your skin is patched, it shows! So do something before it’s too late, prevention is better than cure.
If you are keen on learning more about the products and trying it out, visit https://recherche-skincare.com/en/