Tucked in Clarke Quay, Tomo Izakaya has a really nice Japanese Style interior. Some can choose to sit at the normal tables or on the floor like the Japanese do. It has a homely and warm atmosphere with lovely Japanese decorations all over.
This time, Tomo Izakaya is having a special challenge for lovers to challenge themselves!
Boston Lobster Omurice Served with Akita-style Ketchup Fried Rice (S$58++)
Omurice wiith Japan-imported mussels, squid, tiger prawns, clams and fresh lobster. All the seafood are fresh and huge in comparison to other places. A good amount of lobster cream sauce is given to enjoy together with the rice covered with omelette in the middle. Tomo Izakaya will holding a challenge on 12, 13 and 14 February 2018, at Clark Quay and Esplanade outlets for this particular dish. You and your partner can eat this 2kg dish for free if the 2 of you can finish it in under 25 minutes.
Claypot Fried Rice – A new lunch menu (S$8++)
Pour the starchy soup in the pot generously all over the fried rice. The soup has squid, prawns, crab stick and vegetables. Other mainstays include the Sliced Pork Strips with Bamboo Shoot and Mushroom, Served with Akita-style Fried Rice and Pork Sauce; and Akita-style Mixed Seafood Fried Rice Served with Seafood Sauce.
Tomo Izakaya will having daily promotions!
1. Monday – Salmon Parade: 50% off every 2nd order of any salmon item, whichever is of a lower price
2. Tuesday – Selected Skewers at S$1 only
• Chicken Salmon Shitake Pork
• Chicken Ball
• Scallop Bacon
• Aspara Pork
• Lotus Pork
3. Wednesday – Order one roll sushi and enjoy 50% off every 2nd order of maki sushi, whichever is of a lower price
4. Thursday – 20% off all of the Blue Fin Tuna on menu *not available for blue fin tuna sushi roll
5. Friday and Saturday – Bottled sake 15% off *not available for bottles already on promotion
6. Sunday – Family Day Seafood Platter at S$55 for 5 pax, and includes the following:
• Free 1 Sapporo Beer
• Free 1 Umesyu
• Free 2 servings of ice cream for kids
Talking about ice cream, please do yourself a favour and try the Shio Kouji Ice Cream ($5.50++). It is a Salty-yeast in-house made ice cream that’s icy and delicious. Major love.
The above daily promotion is available at Esplanade outlet only.
Check out their promotions and offers that are available everyday! Couples can also do something different this year for Valentine’s Day, adding some fun into your love life with the lobster Omurice Challenge.
Address: 3A River Valley Rd, #01-14 Clarke Quay, Singapore 179020
Operating Hours: Monday to Thursday & Sunday – 12pm to 3pm & 6pm to 1am, Friday & Saturday – 12pm to 3pm & 6pm to 3am.